Home Home Home

September 2, 2015

Don't Be Afraid

Did you know that 'fear not' and many other variations of 'do not be afraid' are in the bible 365 times. 

It is one of the biggest messages that the bible has to tell.

Do not be afraid.

Do you think it is a coincidence that there are 365 days in a year?

I don't believe in coincidences.

For me 'fear not' isn't about living without fear of anything, but acknowledging my fear and moving beyond it. 

I this week has been one where my anxiety grows day by day. The kind of fear that makes me second guess myself. That my life is smoke and mirrors. That the people I love aren't who I thought they were, or they have changed and I annoy able to keep up. That nothing will change while I am forced to remain stagnant do to circumstance. It's all based on fear.

Today, I'm praying a little more often and a little more intensely.

No comments: