Home Home Home

May 15, 2015

100 Years of Beauty: Aging

Have you seen this video?

 It is super cute!
This engaged couple get the chance to see their future with the help of amazing makeup artists. 
Their parents say that they are excited about the project because they will get to see their children at ages that they would possibly/probably not be there to see.
What a treat for them!

The conversations at each of the reveals really warms your heart. 



What a cool idea!
I would love to be able to do a flash forward to see Jake and I as we age.
Shoot, I know he is gonna be a hottie.
So really, this is a flipped result of Jake and I he will age really well, and I'll be a mess. 
;)

What do you think of this project?

1 comment:

Find Handmade said...

Loving your pictures and the genuine, honest way you have put your story across - you're an inspiration and I am following your journey - awesome work!