Home Home Home

September 17, 2014

Jaxon is 5 months!

So much has happened this month!

Jaxon got to hang ou and watch his first couple of football games!
{He slept through the first game}
{The creation of a Buckeye fan!}

I started helping Jaxon sit up on his own...
{This happened}
He does pretty well, with an occasional tumble.
I love that he doesn't really cry when he falls.
Until he is 2 and jumping off furniture.


I fell in love... Again.
{the introduction of baby jeans!}
Be still, my beating heart...
Bring on the baby jeans!!!


On September 13th, 2014, Jake and I stood up before our family, friends and church to dedicate Jaxon to the Lord.
{We dedicated our parenting and child to Christ!}
.

We, as parents, are the main influence for how our child is raised. So Jake and I chose to proclaim that we would strive to be individuals that filled our personal spiritual cups, so that they could flow over into our daily lives, especially our parenting.
Our prayer for Jaxon is that through us he is able to be guided to find comfort and love in Christ.

Our prayer for Jaxon Harris:

Zephaniah 3:17
New Living Translation (NLT)
For the Lord your God is living among you.
    He is a mighty savior.
He will take delight in you with gladness.
    With his love, he will calm all your fears.
    He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.


It's a very exciting time for us!

1 comment:

Darby Hawley said...

I seriously can't believe that he is 5 months old already! And those jeans are killing me! Too cute!