Home Home Home

March 12, 2014

Baby Shower Recap

My baby shower has come and gone. 
It was such a great time, with friends and family showing so much support and love.

{Little Man Mustache theme!}
{Big Sis and I before everyone started showing up.}
{BigSis's BFF from high school. She's practically my other big sister.}
{Yummy punch with little French duckies}
{The cake made by a family friend. it was SOOOO good, and everything is homemade!}
{Little 'Boy Oh Boy' blue nail polishes and baby stats sheet for guests to fill out.}
{WJ and Mom starting the project.}
{A, K and WK}
{Friends and Big Sis sporting their mustaches}
{Drunk French ducks}
{The party in full swing}
{Jake and I with some theatre friends}

{One of my favorite gifts from SIL. I love it so much!}
{The clothes haul, thanks mostly to Mom and MIL}
{The end result of the project. Every guest decorated a letter of the alphabet for Jaxon's nursery wall and put their name on the back}
It was such a great time and everyone was so busy with the letters that my pictures were the only ones to be taken... 
That just goes to show how fun it was... 
And how forgetful I was to ask for pictures.

It truly was the best and I am so blessed to have the support and love surrounding my family.

1 comment:

Kacie said...

I was so disappointed when I found out I couldn't make it, but it looks like you all had such a great time! Your sis knows how to throw a party :)