Home Home Home

January 9, 2014

weeks 25 and 26: From Couliflower to Rubarb

Week 25
It was a pretty uneventful week.
My weeks are starting to blend together. Nothing really exciting happened.
I had my appointment. It was just a dopler and weight appointment.
Well it was my glucose apt too... But because my OB's office opens an hour after I get to work and closes an hour before I go home, I haven't gotten my results yet. 
Well, I've gotten them, I just haven't talked to the office yet to get them... They've called me twice now.
Bad, bad, bad, I know.
I'm up a pound or two from my last appointmnt.
OK, in all honesty I have no idea how many pounds I'm up. 
Jake and I went over our budget and talked about a few of our plans for this next year.
It was pretty stressful for a while. I redirected my stress by choosing to clean. It was a slow start after only picking up after myself for the past few weeks. Cleaning, really cleaning, was not my focus.
Now I'm scrubbing things left and right.
Early nesting.
We got a chance to talk to SIL and we have agreed to work out something where SIL will be Little Man's caregiver while Jake and I work full time in the next year.
I have to admit that it's a relief for me.

-------------------------

Week 26

I'm starting to get tired. Not as tired as I was in the first semester, but tired. 
I think I'm getting round ligament pains when I move to quickly from laying to standing. It's a guess, but I'm pretty sure that is what's going on.
I'm over doing it in some things, I know. I took it upon myself to move everything in the nursery/spare room to the basement, by myself. This included a sewing machine, desk, and about 5-6 boxes and tubs full of things like scrapbooking material and other randoms. 
Not my smartest idea.
No worries about the desk, I flipped it over and scooted it on it's top.
Now that everything is in line for the nursery, the basement is next. I'm determined to get things the way that I want them before Little Man is here.
The next year is really up in the air when it comes to where we will be and what we will be doing, and I want to be organized and ready if anything has to change at a moment's notice.
We've scheduled the baby shower.
I finally got to see the fabric for the baby quilt MIL is making for us. (SO excited!)
And I felt Little Man above my belly button. (I think he finally moved and isn't breech anymore!)

That's been my past 2 weeks.
Full of maternity clothes fitting, then not fitting at all.
A little trouble sleeping.
A freeze-in with tempertures way, way under 0.
The nursery being ready for a coat of paint.
Baby moving all over the place.
Those kinds of things.

No comments: