Home Home Home

January 16, 2014

27 Weeks Done, On to 28!

Checking off these weeks, I'm starting to really feel like they are flying by.
Let me just tell you, if ever counting down to anything, use weeks.

I celebrated my 27th birthday on Saturday.
27 weeks when I'm 27. I'm all about these little things lining up.
I celebrated with a lime pop sickle, instead of a margarita.

It's very interesting, knowing that I'll be the same age as my mom when she had my big sister.
I don't mind... Even if, like any other woman ever, I question my timing with my first pregnancy.
Who wish things lined up 'a little better', even if they absolutely adore their life choices.
It's never the right time for a baby.
It's also never completely unbearable, no matter the circumstances.
I can't imagine anything better than having this Little Man jumping around in my belly.

I think I'm right at 20 lbs over my pre-pregnancy weight.
A dreaded number.
But necessary.

I think the funniest thing that has happened recently is me questioning my husband about my sexiness, or lack thereof.
I know it's completely terrible to try and force him into answering, pointing out the new things about my body, asking him to be specific.
Jake dodging questions is pretty funny.
Especially when they are accompanied by this kind of pose.
or a face like this.
Or me dancing around like an idiot.

I'm starting to set things up to pack my hospital bag. 
I'm nervous. Don't judge me.
You would be too if your little one was measuring in the 88th percentile!

I can't really think of much else to update on.
my hair is getting crazy long and kinda unmanageable.
If straight hair can be unmanageable.
boring. 
It's boring long and I still really want to chop a little in the front to break it up and have a little taste of new.

I'm scheduling my massage soon. 
Sleeping has been alright. My lower back hurts occasionally in the middle of the night. Not really that often, but enough that I've noticed it.

I have about 1-2 braxton hicks contraction a day.


No comments: