Home Home Home

October 4, 2013

Week 7: My Blueberry

 August 27th, 2013

A blueberry with little arm and leg nubs, webbed hands and feet!
I can't believe it.
It's growing so fast.

Still no sign of pregnancy other than random uterus pains.
And no period, duh.
My bloating finally went away. I was really worried about twins for a second when I was bloated and unable to do anything with my abdomen.
I feel much more 'me' now.

This weekend, I think we are telling FIL and SMIL.
It's going to be at a family friend's wedding. I hope I can find an appropriate dress.
{This is the dress that I found.)

No weight gain yet, just the normal 1-2 pounds either way that's been going on since my metabolism stopped when I turned 23.

I'm still really excited for our first appointment.
It needs to be September 10th already, dangit!

Jake is a little on edge. He is taking a crazy class schedule right now and doesn't really have the time to stop and think about what's going on.
But he is getting more and more excited as time goes on.
Which makes me really excited.


No comments: