Home Home Home

October 15, 2013

Week 14: My Lemon

Today starts week 14!
I'm officially caught up on these updates!
Check it out!
I know, I'm cool.
No?
OK.

We're going to get our gender ultrasound this Sunday!
We are so excited.
I don't even know what to do about all the excitement.

This week was really good. I went pumpkin picking with Big Sis and her sister-in-law and all their little girls.
It was a lot of fun.

I'm feeling really good.
I'm starting to have a few issues sleeping.
I was completely comfortable being a right side sleeper... And now it's starting to be uncomfortable.
I've never been a left side sleeper, so we will see how it goes.
Maybe Jake and I will switch sides of the bed.
It'll make shorter 4:30am bathroom trips, that's for sure.

I'm officially in maternity jeans.
I only have 2 pairs that work for me right now, but the hair tie trick is just SO uncomfortable that I gave up on pretending that I wasn't gaining baby girth.
I mean, other people may not agree or see it... But it's happening.
My jeans agree.

I'm sneezing a lot.
Like 5 times, each time.
Before pregnancy I was a 2 sneeze kind of girl.
Now it's like I'm having a fit.

I'm obsessed with banana peppers.
It's been that way though out the whole pregnancy.
I'm not eating them out of the jar...
Yet.
But I want them on sandwiches and salads.

Today's other beautiful thing has been heartburn and shin splints.
Really the shin splint issues is my own fault.
Running into work because I was late.
After 26 years of not running...
It was a bad idea.

The heart burn is new.
Like new, new.
I thought for a second that I was having a heart attack.
There was no reflux to go with it, so I was in pain for about 20 minutes.
I tried sleeping in the car to get it to go away.
Yeah, not really sure how I'm going to deal with that if it becomes the norm.
Any suggestions?

Now onto making a new, non-pregnant related post!

1 comment:

Darby Hawley said...

I have loved reading these posts!!!!