Home Home Home

October 10, 2013

Week 11: My Brussels Sprout

I made Big Sis agree to take me to babies r us this weekend.
I was jonesing to do something, anything, baby related.
Jake is being good about tampering me from getting crazy too early.

I've started to notice that my belly is getting there.
Well, you know what I mean.
Soon there will be no denying that I've got a kid in there.

I'm starting to worry about Asher and getting him use to the idea of a baby.
Heck, getting him use to the idea that he doesn't sleep in our bed might be hard enough.
Jake and I are too soft when it comes to that...
Bt I don't know if I'll be able to deal with a dog and a crying baby in the middle of the night.
It's really more of a house training thing.

Yes, I admit to my almost 3 year old dog using puppy pads.
He sleep pees.
You think I'm joking.
I'm not.
We are thinking a kennel at night is the only way to get a handle on that.
I'm dreading it.
But, I figure it's like sleep training a toddler.
Kinda.
SIL is doing a big kid bed for Noah, and probably won't appreciate the parallel.
Hahaha!

Anyway, registry started.
Everything is is at whatever right now.
Excuse me while I go take another nap.


No comments: