Home Home Home

October 9, 2013

Week 10: My Kumquat

10 weeks

Our baby is the size of a kumquat!!





That was my mom’s craving while she was pregnant with me.

I’ve been so tired lately. The idea of having enough energy to clean or do laundry seems like it will never happen. I know that my husband is not really appreciating my lack of energy, and he is trying to understand.

I love that man.

I’m actually feeling really great, other than the exhaustion. I haven’t had any morning sickness.
I’ve felt nauseous about 4-5 times, no getting sick though… Which I know is a blessing.

Jake and I have decided that we are going to be staying in our condo until Jake gets into med school, so long as our landlord doesn’t mind.
This means that I have been trying to go through all my clothes in order to fit both Jake and I into one sliding door closet.
We’ve never, ever shared a closet.
It’s a really weird anxiety, I know.
I’m thinking that I’ll be going through ALL my clothes, not just my closet, in order to make this happen.

The spare room is going to be our nursery.
I’m not sure about how I feel about it, because we don’t know how long we will be in the condo after the little nugget is here. I don’t want to paint a room that will have to be painted 3 months after we have a baby.
But then again, it will be our baby’s first room. First nursery.

So before too long I’ll be moving the sewing and craft supplies to the basement to make our basement the ‘all purpose room with so much crap in it you can’t walk.’
It’s pretty bad.

Ok, ok it’s not that bad. We are just really bad about filing paperwork in our filing cabinet. So, there is paper piled on the corner desk that have to be put away.
Add that to all the school books and supplies that Jake has for classes and you’ve got a verifiable mess.
However, Jake did say we could get rid of the overstuffed chair that came from his mom’s house that I haven’t sat in since we moved into the condo.
In place of it we think we might be getting a treadmill.
Maybe.
The ceiling might be too low.
Can you imagine if we got one and the ceiling was too low. Jake would have to take the ceiling tile off to use it.
Bahahaha!

Anyway.

I want to nap.

No comments: