Home Home Home

September 18, 2013

My Life, For the Time Being


I have to admit that going from full internet access to only after work has been really hard.
It’s been hard keeping up.
 
I use to think that I was a blogger because I wanted to write.
Unfortunately, I’ve now figured out that it is because I had the time to.
Not that I don’t now, It’s just harder to be well rounded online at home.
 
I’m trying to work on myself. I have to try and lay a better foundation.
I’m trying to ensure that I have my quiet time with the Lord. Something that wasn’t a priority until recently.
I’m still not great at getting myself into that state of mind.
It’s actually really hard, and there are almost not enough hours in the day.
But it’s a priority. I’m making it a priority.
 
I’ve decided that I need to set my priorities.
Once I’m certain that I have things in order, I’ll be back.
 
It’s so hard saying that.
I feel like I’m letting you, my readers, down.
Please, please, please don’t hesitate to continue emailing, facebooking and reading.
I absolutely love you all and you have to know how important you have become.
5+ years of blogging creates that bond and connection.
Hopefully I’ll have a post up from time to time.
 
Love you all!!!

No comments: