Home Home Home

August 2, 2013

Katherine from Real Food Runner!

Hello, Loves!
I'd like to introduce you to Katherine, who blogs over at Real Food Runner!
Katherine is an amazing girl and I enjoy seeing the fresh food recipes and homemade smoothie pictures.
Really, any of her beautiful pictures are great to look at.
Yes, I did tweet about a green smoothie challenge hosted by Katherine a while ago.

Here she is!




Hi, everyone! My name is Katherine and I'm so excited to be here on Erin's fabulous blog! She really does a great job, doesn't she?! :) 

Ok, so a little about me. . . I'm a runner / student at the Institute of Integrative Nutrition / on the side blogger over at www.Real-Food-Eats.com / photographer / love of music, family, friends, etc. 

Since tapping into this wonderful online community of inspiring health nuts in early 2012, I have felt motivation to eat healthier myself and encourage others along the way! You are never alone and I've found the blogging to be a fantastic way to meet wonderful people like yourself  . . . and Erin! Hope you'll pop over for a visit, leave a comment and say hi! 

So sweet, so sweet!
Be sure to check out my favorite posts from Katherine's blog!

2 comments:

Katherine - Real Food Runner said...

Thank you for having me, Erin!

Katherine - Real Food Runner said...

Glad we could swap buttons this month. :P