Home Home Home

August 8, 2013

Invisalign: So Close to the End!

Today, I had my last Invisalign appointment.
I got my last grouping of trays.
Only 5 more trays until I'm done!

NOT.

They completely burst my bubble by mentioning refinement/realignment.
'More than a few' trays after this initial grouping is done.
I'm beyond upset about it.

I remember how excited I was about this process.

I know that my tray updates have gotten sparse, but I felt that continuing to update as often as when I first started was a little redundant.
It was the same information.
The same issues.
The same non-issues.

All in all, Invisalign is pretty dang easy.
Trays stay in unless you're eating.
Brush your teeth.
Brush your trays.

I do have to say that with this last batch, I had to deal with my first hole. 
I don't know how I did it, but I put a tiny hole in the bottom of tray 32.
It was the most annoying experience, so far.

Other than having my 37 tray limit dream crushed.
Stupid canine tooth that wasn't sitting it's dang button in the tray correctly.
I blame you, canine. I blame you.

Off to go cry about it some more.
And crew on my green chewie.

No comments: