Home Home Home

August 7, 2013

I'm No Writer

I've never claimed to be good at writing.
I just wanted to let people know that.
If you've ever read a blog post of mine that is something that is fairly obvious.

I thank you so much for sticking around anyway.

I enjoy writing.
Putting my thoughts onto a page.
This blog has been a great place for me to empty my brain.
I'm at a point where I'm trying to find out if this is something that I want to continue.

I'm having a blog identity problem.
Maybe it's because a  lot of the original blogs that I read have decided to move on to other things.
I enjoy finding new blogs, but I know that I don't have the tenacity, or energy, to keep everything pristine.

My life isn't exciting, I know that.
I just hope that my experiences have helped others.
I hope that I'll 'find myself' here and start feeling comfortable with whatever decisions I make in regards to this little blog.

I don't want to be a replica of something else.
Maybe I need to create something for myself.
The wheels are turning.
I apologize for the confusion that came with this post.
Yay for getting to see my problem solving powers at work!

You are awesome.
You have blessed me in so many ways with your support, funny comments, and never ending love.



2 comments:

Alex[andra] said...

I think we all have a blog identity problem at some point. Just blog for yourself and the rest will come. :)

Housel said...

This feeling is a feeling I know wayyyy too well. I feel like I am bad at writing, my photos aren't as crisp as others, I don't have a niche... but all in all, I really just love putting my words, feelings, and photos out there. I like your blog, and I guess that's the point. That there will be some people that like it, and some that don't. All that matters is you writing what you want to write about:)