Home Home Home

June 4, 2013

Nieces and Nephews!

I'm over-the-moon excited to tell you that Jake's sister is expecting!
That's right, it's looking like it is baby season in my family again.

This little love will be my 6th niece/nephew.
And guess what...

It's a GIRL!

SIL and Math are going to be bringing a little girl home November of this year!
And Noah gets to be a protective big brother!

We have known for a while, due to some scary issues, But everything is looking good and she is a healthy not-so-little thing. I guess she already has some meat on her bones.

Aaaaah! I can't wait to meet her! 
I'm growing to love children more and more... 
Especially when I can lay some claim to them.

Congrats SIL and Math! 

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Aww, how exciting!! My sister-in-law is pregnant with mine and Angel's first niece or nephew right now....that makes ME feel like I have to be all grown up!

Nikki said...

Congrats! Glad she's doing well.