Home Home Home

June 13, 2013

I've Come to Realize...

- Hollywood gossip sometimes can carry a real life discussion. They are people too, dangit!

- My summer is going to be eaten alive by Les Mis and I only care a little bit.

- I can't sing and laugh at the same time... And laughing in the middle of a solo doesn't make a good impression on people that are probably wishing for me to fall off the stage so they can hijack my part...

- Crop tops are back and there is nothing I can do about it, except quietly judge and compare the look to "Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure'.

-High waisted anything just doesn't look right on me, no matter how hard I try.

- Jake is right, empire waists make everyone, even bean poles, look pregnant.

- In 2 years, I'll be going to my 10 year reunion. WTH?!

- I'm, in fact, not 22 anymore. And I haven't been for 4 years. Shocker, right there...

- Blogging, while fun, is hard work.

- This time next year, hopefully, Jake will be gearing up for the MCAT and getting ready to apply to med schools.

- People are sometimes unintentionally thankless or rude. It has nothing to do with an agenda or me, personally.

- I need to focus on the people in my life that want to be a part of my life. I can't make anyone want to be a part of my life, no matter how much I want them to be.

- I'm truly content, happy even, where I am right at this moment.






To hear some other realizations from other bloggers, check out the link up on Holly's blog, Hey, Hollywood!

4 comments:

Kacie said...

I didn't get a chance to introduce myself last night, but I'll do it on here instead. Hi, I'm Kacie. Heather (Sullivan) Graham told me that she knew you and was pretty sure you were in the show when I said I was doing it. (She's my sister-in-law).

Just wanted to say that you sounded nice last night, and you were clearly laughing. Coming from someone who auditioned for the role, I'd never wish for you to fall and clearly you'll do a great job.

And I will also be silently judging crop-top wearers and lamenting my incompatibility with high-waist pants.

Alex[andra] said...

I can't help but agree with all of this. I'm still incredibly happy for you getting the part in Les Mis!

Kat@shop.school.sleep. said...

Totally agree with the crop tops and high waist...I silently judge and compare to Mall Rats or Save by the Bell hahahah

Kaylee said...

I have to agree on the crop top issue... I had hoped we were all done with the middle school phase of life.

Sadly, that's not true for all of us.