Home Home Home

May 1, 2013

Figuring out Bloglovin'

How many of you are having a lot of fun sorting through your blog on Bloglovin'?
I have to admit that I am a complete convert. Before I was just using the blogger dashboard to read the blogs I follow. It was tedious, but for some reason I didn't like Google Reader.

Now, I spend a lot of time on making and deleting folders and trying to group the blog that I read together.
It soothes the OCD in me.
I can't help it! It's so great to be able to group blogs together.
I also really love that Bloglovin' will count in your site statistics! 

It's love, people! With a capital L.

Anyone else falling madly in love with Bloglovin' or another reader site?
If so, Please share so that I don't feel so weird.

I can't help it. I was living in the dark ages.
I have seen the light!

To check it out and follow little old me, click on the little blue plus sign on my header.

p.s. you can have your blogger reading list imported into Bloglovin'! How awesome is that!?

1 comment:

Darby Hawley said...

I was a big fan of Google Reader so I was completely bummed when I heard it was to be no more. BUT I have also fallen in love with Blog Lovin! It's so easy to use!