Home Home Home

May 2, 2013

eShakti Custimizes!

This is my LBD.
{Dress - eShakti, Sweater - thrifted, Shoes - Payless, Belt - forever 21,  Earrings - gift.}

I adore it! 
I got it because of the cute peter pan collar.
When I glanced at the dress I thought to myself, 'Hey, this is a pretty conservative dress up top. That means I can show leg!'

And it has pockets!!!

So, I custom adjusted the hemline.
It was super easy.
I just went through a user friendly process right there on the item page.
Tada!
Now, instead of hitting just above the knee, it hits beautifully at fingertip length.
I think it's perfectly proportioned!

Along with dress length you can customize sleeve type, bust line, or even add your personal measurements for the perfect fit tailored just for you!

I've been so impressed with eShakti, the quality of their clothing and their services. Everything that I've gotten from them has been really awesome. They've become staples in my closet.

Once I ordered the dress it took less than a week to get to me.
The fabric is super soft, but a little bit heavier which makes it a perfect dress for work or church.
Because I live in Ohio and the weather here is crazy, this is honestly the first really great week to season appropriate clothes.
I'm beyond excited to put this little baby in my wardrobe as often as possible.
It's
Love, love love!

And yes I do realize that I've over used the exclamation point in this post...
But, I truly love my dress.

Go check out eShakti on their website, twitter, pinterest or facebook page!

I was provided an eShakti dress for review purposes.  All opinions are mine alone and based off of my experience with the company and the product I reviewed.

1 comment:

Darby Hawley said...

Look at you! A fashion blogger! You make this dress look so good!