Home Home Home

April 12, 2013

Shoes Shoes Shoes




Today is shoe obsession day for Friday's Fancies.
I wanted to call it 'Show Love Vomit" but I didn't think people would care to read a post with that title.
I'm not going to lie. This board literally took 5 minutes to get together because I was all;
Mint shoes. 
Nude shoes. 
Search. 
Drool. 
Bam.
Shoes Shoes Shoes



Platform boots / Zara leather cowboy boots / Patent flat / Heel wedge shoes / Lipstik wedge pumps, $47 / Accessorize metallic ballet flat / Charlotte Russe patent shoes / Forever 21 printed wedge / Converse vintage shoes / Madden Girl pull on boots / Dorothy Perkins flat shoes / H&M flat, $23 / Steve Madden ballet shoes / Sandals / Call it SPRING lacey shoes / ALDO ballet shoes / Chinese Laundry sparkly shoes

I can't wait to see other you shoes obsessions.
Please let me know if I found the shoe your heart desires... 
They are all under $50.

Love you all!

2 comments:

Adriana said...

LOVE the mint lace flats!! And the nude bow sandals! Super cute picks

chelsea beeswax said...

I`ll take them ALL! (: