Home Home Home

April 19, 2013

Love Neon


This week I wanted to recreate an outfit I saw at a Lia Sophia party I went to. 
Yes, it was the woman who sold the jewelry. 
She was so trendy with her awesome lime blouse and little black heels.
I spent most of the party wondering if I could pull off a lime blouse and hoop earrings.
Figures that the hoops that she was wearing were the ones that I ended up getting.

I'm far from brave enough to try to pull off a lime shirt.

However, I will use it as my inspiration today!
Thanks Polyvore, for letting me live vicariously through you!

Love Neon



Vero Moda , $27 / Genetic Denim capri jeans / Merona lace camisole / Mid heel sandals / Dorothy Perkins plastic jewelry / Dorothy Perkins colorful earrings



2 comments:

Blue Dog Belle said...

This is perfection! Love this.

Meg {henninglove} said...

so i don't know what a lia sophia party is, what is it?? i love that neon top you picked, super cute outfit!