Home Home Home

April 1, 2013

He is Risen

I'm thankful for so much in my life.

First and foremost, I am thankful that the LORD gave his son to humanity as a guiding light. Jesus' life, and death, was a gift beyond any other.

I'm humbled that Jesus knew and embraced his life, knowing what the outcome would be. Jesus knew God's plan and accepted it on behalf of the world.
He didn't just die on the cross for believers, but for those who do not believe.
He took the whole world's sin, the sin of every generation, upon himself.
That is a love that is beyond all human understanding.
That is the love of the Trinity.


1 comment:

Jennifer Lynn said...

Such a moving post! I watched the Bible on the History Channel last night and cried my eyes out. It's so powerful what he went through for us. Happy Monday :-)