Home Home Home

February 14, 2013

How Well Does Your Spouse Know You?



I broke my own rule.
I got Jake a present for Valentine's Day.

I know, I know. I just couldn't help myself. I had gone over his Christmas present budget and there was one thing I really wanted to get him.

I don't want to spoil it, just in case for some odd reason Jake peeks on here.
It's pretty funny.

Anyway, today I'm linking up with Melissa at A Life of A Not So Ordinary Wife.
It's to see how well your spouse knows you. I always love doing question's, so I emailed them to Jake. He seemed hesitant to participate. We'll see if he takes it seriously or not.






1. How long have you been married? 
Mine: 3 years and almost 3 months.
His: 3 1/2 years.

2. Where was your first date? 
Mine: We saw The Incredibles. Then we didn't want to go home, so we went to a little playground in his grandma's neighborhood.
His: To a playground in my Gma's neighborhood.

3. Where was your first kiss? 
Mine: At the playground, on our first date... I think he jumped off the swing and fell, or something else completely adorable like that, and I kissed him for it.
His: Same as the date.

4. Who said the first "I love you"? 
Mine: Jake did. I almost did, but I was so scared of saying it before really I meant it that I had a little breakdown in front of him.
His:  I did.


5. What were your wedding colors? 
Mine: Navy and green.
His: Green and purple.


6. What is her most commonly used phrase? 
Mine: 'Hey... Love you.'
His: I love you.


7. Who is her celebrity crush? 
Mine: Dead, Gene Kelly... Alive, Bruce Willis.
His: Bruce Willis.


8. If she was ordering drinks for both of you what would you each get? 
Mine: Water and a sweet tea... Or Mojitio and a Yuengling.
His: Yuingling for me, disorrono for her.


9. What is the best meal she has ever cooked you? 
Mine: I don't cook much. Jake always ends up making all the good dinners. 
His: She makes awesome pancakes!


10. What is the worst meal she has ever cooked you? 
Mine: A chicken dish we made on Monday. Balsalmic maple chicken, or something like that.
His: Balsamic maple chicken...


11. What is the most-played song on her iPod? 
Mine: Something from voice lessons or Adele's 'Someone Like You'.
His: Adele whole album.


12. What would she say is your most annoying habit? 
Mine: Sleeping without a top sheet.
His: Biting my fingernails  or picking at my toe nails.


13. What is the last thing she does before she goes to bed? 
Mine: My bathroom routine. Wash face, brush teeth, clean invisalign.
His: Puts in  her invisalign.


14. If you could throw out one item of her clothing what would it be? 
Mine: If it weren't being posted online he would sat something like, all of them, but he hates my empire waisted shirts.
His: Anything empire waist.


15. What would you say is your favorite thing about her? 
Mine: My sense of humor.
His: She loves me for who I am, I don't have to be fake, I can be a geek and she still loves me.


16. What's her go-to drink at Starbucks? 
Mine: I don't drink much coffee, but I do enjoy green tea/vanilla chai.
His: She doesn't go much, but probably a strawberry smoothie.


17. What's her blog's name?! 
Mine: Enamored and Elegant.
His: Dishes and Wishes

Not too bad!
I'm actually impressed with us.
And I'm surprised he even knew what my old blog name was.
Go us!

2 comments:

Mei said...

Geeks rule!
It's too bad about the empire waist shirts, they're so comfy!
<3

Cait said...

omg this is so sweet :) love both your answer and that you both know each other so well!!