Home Home Home

February 21, 2013

Sponsor Spotlight!: Life With the Hawleys

Here I am, kicking off my blog sponsors. 
My very fist is a supportive, wonderful, lady, Darby. 
She's been a guest on the blog before and I'm so excited to have her as a sponsor.
If you happen to stop by her blog, make sure to leave her a comment and let her know I sent you!

Hi! I'm Darby from Life with the Hawleys, and my blog is a hodge-podge collection of our lives, recording our comings and goings, foodie adventures and recipes, travel, dog tales, musings, craft projects, and home renovations and decor.  Oh yea, and lots of talk about coffee.

My favorite type of books are memoirs because I love to read about how someone's life events impact their story.  I've got two favorites right now: Piper Kerman's Orange is the New Black and Ree Drummond's The Pioneer Woman: Black Heels to Tractor Wheels.  At first glance you might think Kerman's book is a fashion book, but that couldn't be further from the truth.  This book is actually so insightful and interesting about the female life behind bars; candidly fascinating and hilarious.  Drummond's book is the ultimate love story and I simply can't resist a beautiful love story.  I highly recommend both of them!

Something I've always got in my purse, that I would never. ever. leave home without is my phone.  NOT because I have to stay connected, which I would be a big fat lier is that was't part of it, but mostly because I love to take pictures.  I've got to have my camera on me at all times :-)  You can find me and all my pictures on Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest.

3 comments:

Darby Hawley said...

Thank you so much Erin for letting me take over your blog today :-)

Susan Fleming said...

It was great to see you here

Susan Fleming said...

It was great to see you here