Home Home Home

February 5, 2013

Re-Wed Dreams

Recently, I've been having dreams where Jake and I get married all over again. Or maybe it's renewing our vows. I'm not quite sure. Either way, my sleeping hours have been filled with wedding gowns, table decorations and pirate shops.... 
I'm not going into how that one played out.

I've decided to give you a little taste of the pins on Pinterest that I've been ignoring, but have been leaking into my sub conscious.

If I were to re-do my wedding day:
{pic via}


Details

3 comments:

Mellissa Rondinelli said...

Super cute! Love that wedding gown!

Shia
World According to Shia

Darby Hawley said...

I wish pinterest was around when I got married lol I would have had some great ideas :-)

Lindsay Kauffman said...

Love what you;ve got going here! You are giving me more ideas for my wedding! I think those hangers would be such a nice gift for my bridesmaids!