Home Home Home

January 22, 2013

Book Club: The Stupidest Angel


Back to book club!
Are you excited?!

I'm going to play catch up and tell you about a the book we read for December as well as January.
I'm lazy, what can I say.

So back in December, we (Babes in Bookland) read The Stupidest Angel.
{pic via}

It's a Christmas story.
Kinda.

It was a really bizarre book. I think the writing is better suited for a male audience.
A male audience who doesn't really like reading.

Let me tell you why.
Murder.
Cover-up.
Celestial beings.
Ghosts.
Drugs.
Adult inuendos.
Zombies.

Yes, I said zombies.
Yes, it's a Christmas story.

See.
It was a terribly great book. And maybe, only maybe, I mean greatly terrible.
It's beyond stupid. I can't tell if Christopher Moore is a genious or just a bad writer.

Either way it's being made into a movie, to be released November 2013.
To my book club girls; no I'm not kidding. Check out the cast

No comments: