Home Home Home

January 28, 2013

Asher Turns 2

I can't believe my little man is already 2 years old. 

That little guy has been through so much since we have had him.
The leg break.
Moving.
Nieces and nephews.
Jake's Deployment.
Jake coming home.

He's been awesome through it all and is the happiest little guy.
Except few the mornings when he has to go in his kennel for the 2 hours until Jake gets home from 3rd shift and class/lab... Poor little guy.

I know that people will tell me that things change once you have kids... 
That your dogs go from being your fur-babies to just being dogs.
Until that day comes, if it does for me, he is going to be my little baby boy.
{baby boy!!!!}

{He was so little when we got him}











Happy Birthday my little man!!!!

2 comments:

Darby Hawley said...

Oh my goodness what a little sweet puppy!!! Happy birthday Asher! Hope you get lots of extra treats today!

Mellissa Rondinelli said...

He is so cute!! Happy bday to him!!

Shia
World According to Shia