Home Home Home

January 21, 2013

A Very Musical January : Week 4

Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog
Neil Patrick Harris is hilarious. Great vice. The story line is geeky, but I can totally see why this has a cult following.

Gypsy
Excuse me, Bette Milder... Enough said.

Jesus Christ Superstar
I love this show. Not just because of the content, but because of the opening scene. It's cool. Ted Neeley creeps me out to the max, but it's a good show.

The Producers
I turned on this movie and literally expected to see Nathan Lane. The only part of the movie that is a musical is the actual musical. It s really funny though.

Chicago
Classic. I adore this movie. The cameo from Chita Rivera ain't bad either. 

Week 4 Picks:
Man of Lamancha
Covergirl
Funny Face

What can I say, I'm lazy.
Actually, I'm getting burn out when it comes to movies.

No comments: