Home Home Home

December 13, 2012

Brilliant Idea

So I know that it's only halfway through December, and people are busy thinking about the holidays. But, next month I will be turning 26.

I know that many people, most even, would say that this is no big deal.
For me, it is.

Turning 26 means a lot of different things to me.
It's that one year after I expected all of the beginning of my life plans to be started.
I'm missing 1-2 of those life goals.

So in order to distract myself and wallow in an obsession of mine I am proposing a musical fiesta of epic proportions.

Yeah, you heard me. 

For the whole month of January I will be watching one movie musical a night.
I will post the weekly schedule every Monday.
If you so wish, on any such day, you may join me.
Watch one, or watch them all... Just shoot me a comment and let me know what you thought of which ever movie you watched.

You have no idea how much I'm geeking out about this. 

I plan on using Netflix for this, mostly... But I'll be using my own personal collection as well.

Whose game?

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Will the husband be a willing participant in all the musical watching? I know mine probably wouldn't! He's loved every musical I've convinced him to sit down and watch, but it's not easy to do the convincing part!