Home Home Home

November 8, 2012

Theirs/Mine: Chevron Skirt

Theirs:

{pic via}


I saw the pin, stashed it into my Clothing Galore board, and when I saw a similar skirt at Marshall's, I about fainted.

I even posted about it on my Friday fashion post last week!

It has become a favorite outfit of mine.
Since I completed the outfit, I've worn it to church and work quite a few times.
I wore it to Jake's welcome home ceremony.
I adore it, to say the least.

Mine:
{wearing the outfit when we had tornado warnings after church one day.}
{ Me, wearing most of the outfit (the jean jacket was on the boat because it was too hot) when I went to Put-in-Bay with WK, Twin, FIL and SMIL.}

Here it is after the welcome home ceremony.

And again in Flordia.




I truly love wearing this outfit.
It's good, no matter the weather.
Well, maybe not in the rain.

Skirt; Seven Jeans, Marshall's, $17
Tee: Target, (back in high school, yikes)

Tank: Marshall's, $5
Jacket: (Wet Seal back in 2004)
Shoes: Target, $7

No comments: