Home Home Home

November 19, 2012

Eshakti Review


I'm an obsessive online shopper.  I search for the deals and I can't help but online window shop.

eShakti is a new favorite! They have huge variety of clothing and accessories. The clothing they carry is not only fashionable but the sizes range from 0-26W.  AND you can custom order each item for a small fee. This means that you can choose an item and then choose a neckline or sleeve length, just to start with. Are you measurements different from the stock sample sizes, they cover that customization as well!

Love it!

A about a month ago, eShakti was gracious enough to let me pick out an item to  review from their store & this is what I went with:
{Awesome picture thanks to my work  sista 'T'}

The color is great for this time of year! I'm in love with it.
Well, I really like it.

I took forever to choose the item because I wasn't as impressed with the summer lineup of clothing. Things just weren't my preference. Once the fall line came out I was overwhelmed with the options and things that I loved. 
It helps that Fall is my absolute favorite time of the year.
I chose the mustard shirt because of the versatility of having a top. I really wanted one of the many dresses, but I was nervous that I wouldn't get a good opportunity to wear them. 

I've worn it a few times and I'll be honest, it isn't my favorite cut. The baseball line along the bottom is a little awkward because of how deep the curves are. It looks a little funny over a straight bottomed tank, but I'm probably the only one who notices. Also, I should have chosen a different sleeve shape. It cuts into my arms a bit when I try to move. It's not crazy, just a little uncomfortable. I probably should have done a custom order, rather than ordering the standard size. My fault for assuming I'm standard. ;) 

But the customer service was awesome and I got the order way faster than I expected. I think it took about a week, but my timeline is a little blurred due to having taken so long to choose the shirt in the first place.

My shirt is super cute.
The website has great styles.
I'll definitely order from them again.
(Hopefully it will to get an adorable dress.)

All opinions are my own. I was only given the clothing item. I am in no way, shape or form being dishonest in my experience with the company or being compensated to write this review.

No comments: