Home Home Home

November 2, 2012

Anyone Dropped Cable?

Jake and I have been discissing the pros and cons of dropping cable and keeping our internet connection. 
{pic via}

Has anyone done this?

As of right now we are looking to supliment with Netflix, Hulu and other online and streaming services.
We will possibly get google or apple tv, depending on the information we can find on each.

I'd love to hear from anyone who has made the switch.
What works for you?
Do you still get to see current season shows?
Did it help your budget?

1 comment:

Amber said...

Hi Erin!

Okay, I am SO down with this idea! This was originally my idea when we moved into our place (in July) and it came time to decide what to get for cable/internet. We never watch tv... just Netflix on the xbox, however, my boyfriend INSISTED on getting cable tv because of football season, which began in august, so we basically pay for lots of cable channels just to watch football. So annoying. Men!

Outside of football, I think it's a way better and budget-friendly idea to supplement netflix and hulu for cable tv! We'll probably do that once the season is over.

Nice blog... glad to have discovered you!

xox, Amber