Home Home Home

October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Halloween goes right along with every other holiday for me.
I think the last time I dressed up was 4 years ago, when Jake was in Texas for AIT. I wore his uniform because JJ needed someone else to go trick or treating with him. He was a sailor.
Since then I've skipped dressing up.

It's not that I don't love dressing up. I adore it. It's just that I don't really agree with purchasing a costume that will only be worn once. Costumes from thing you already have? Totally a fan.

I contemplated being a Sim this year... But that was before I found out that Jake had to work 3rd shift (more on that later). Who wants to dress up by them selves? Not me.

So in honor of Halloween, here are some recycled costume ideas for those of us who don't want to purchase a costume.

Let me know which is your favorite.
{pic via}

{pic via}

{pic via}

{pic via}

{pic via}

{pic via}


{pic via}

{pic via}



{Big Sis and B-Rad... They're naturals}


No comments: