Home Home Home

October 25, 2012

Flordia

A few weeks ago Jake and I went on vacation with his family.
At first the idea was really just to get out of the state.
I was excited to get Jake's family on board. 
It would be a chance for them to soak up time as a united family again, without any interruptions.

Things got going and most everyone was on board.
for whatever reasons, I'm still not sure why Twin, Wk and Gabe were unable to go.
That's not be being snarky... 
I just honestly don't know why they couldn't come.
They never talked to me about it.

Anyway.
It was an AWESOME week!
the time together was great.
My reservations about having a 16 month old with us were completely unnecessary.
Noah was so well behaved, even with swimmers ear.

We had great beach time.


We ate out.


We had a kids night out to a bar.


We went to the zoo.


{me, feeding my FAVORITE animal!!!}

We went to the pier.

We wore mustaches on the way home.





It was really a great vacation.

I love vacations.
 I have another one coming up right before the holidays.
It's going to be awesome.

1 comment:

Darby Hawley said...

Yay!!! What a great time to get away and just have fun! Did you know that the giraffe is my sister's favorite animal too?