Home Home Home

September 25, 2012

My Invisalign Tools

 As a new Invisalign user, I decided that I needed certain things on hand in order to be the most prepared adult braces wearer in the world. 
I want these next 15 months to go as smoothly as possible.
I want it to seem like just another thing that I do daily, not like an annoyance.

So far, so good.

In order to feel like I was on top of my game I decided that I wanted to make some kits to stash places. 
When I went grocery shopping I picked up a few little things to get the ball rolling.

I feel that in order to be prepared I needed multiple tool kits, just in case I lost one.

What's in the bags:
Whisps
Travel Advil
Travel tooth brush and toothpaste
Dental floss
Chapstick

I have had an interesting time trying to find out cute bags/cases I could carry easily.
I finally broke down a few days ago and bought some Thirty-One Gifts mini zipper pouches.
I don't have them yet, but here are some pictures of the ones I purchased.
(I know that they will fit everything I need because I use one to carry all my connector and charging cords.)




I also decided to purchase a sonic cleaner.
After reading many reviews, I decided to go with the SonicBrite cleaning system.
I don't use it as my only cleaning device, but as a step in my aligner cleaning routine.
I like it.

No comments: