Home Home Home

September 27, 2012

I Just Want To Take A Bath

Listen.
Since June, our shower faucet has been stuck in the up position.
Stuck in the shower position.

Our landlord lives over 2 hours away.
They have given us permission to replace the faucet and send them the reciept in order to get refunded the money.
I'm lazy.
KG and I didn't want to do it ourselves.
We waited until the boys got home.

Jake and I haven't had the time to fix it.

It's fall.
I'm sick.
I want to take a bath.
A nice, long, steaming hot bath.
With something awesome smelling.

We can't fix the faucet thing until next paycheck.
I'm sad.

That is all.

In honor of my out-of-reach-for-now bath time, I give you awesome tubs.
Thank you Pinterest.

2 comments:

Darby Hawley said...

Ugh that stinks!!! I hope you feel better soon though and the faucet gets fixed!

Shaina Brainard said...

Come on over sista! :)