Home Home Home

September 28, 2012

Holiday Swap Goodies!


My swap partner for Darby's stocking swap was Kellyn.
It was really interesting reading about her travels on her blog, The BUZZ From The Road.
It was fun shopping for her, so I hope she likes what I got her for her stocking.

Monday I came home from work to this lovely thing!

{I had no idea what I ordered from Pampered Chef... But it was my swap box!!!}

{spoiled}

{spa goodies, herringbone pedicure set, orniments, Would You Rather Card Game, cute bobbypins.} 

{stationary, fun crochet kit, bath crystals, earrings, iTunes gift card,  purse mate, white  stocking}
The candy is almost gone.
I've already worn the earrings.
I'm soooooo tempted to save the herringbone pedicure thing for when I leave for vacation.
The bobby pins are adorable and I'm already trying to pair them with outfits I have....
(Or maybe buy a new one just for them!)
iTunes = used.
Bath crystals will be put to use once my bathtub gets fixed.
Ornaments were dated and put in my ornament organizer!
I'm working up the guts to stash a Purse Mate in my bag... I'm determined to get over myself and use it at work.
The crochet kit is going to be put away for a rainy day. 
Literally.
I already busted out the card game. 
Soo funny.


So there you have it!
I'm so thankful to have 'met' Kellyn and hear about the wonderful holiday traditions that her family shares.
This was such a fun experience. 
I adore giving gifts to people.


I hope this kicked your Christmas ideas into gear. 
There isn't much time left people.
Monday, we will be into OCTOBER!

2 comments:

Darby Hawley said...

oooo you got some great goodies!!! I'm so glad that you enjoyed the swap and I hope you enjoyed meeting my sister. She had a lot of fun shopping for you. Thank you so much for participating Erin!

Make sure you link up and show off all your gifts :-)

Happy weekend friend!

James Ron said...

This is so much more than i needed!!! but will all come in use thanks!!
Buy Pinterest Followers