Home Home Home

September 4, 2012

He's Home!!!

This is a scheduled post.
I love you all, but I'm currently living in a state of complete bliss.

Jake is home.

It's been 8 months since my husband was home on leave.

This year hasn't been as difficult as I expected.
It hasn't been easy, by any means.
It's been interesting.
Praise the Lord that it is finally over.

Thanks you for standing by me, reading my randomness, and encouraging me throughout this past year.
 Every guest post, comment, tweet and facebook 'like' has helped keep me going.

I'll be back after a while.
Sooner, rather than later.


I'll post pictures.
.
.
.
.
Later.


5 comments:

Andrea {blonde ambitions} said...

Yay!!!! So happy for the both of you! Enjoy every moment of being back together!

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

YAYAYAYAY!!!!

Welcome home!

Rachel said...

Hurray!! It must be so good to have him home again, that's great!

Nikki said...

Soak up all the time you can!

Diana S.T. said...

I´m so happy for you guys... enjoy this time =) God bless you!
kisses