Home Home Home

September 24, 2012

Emmy Awards Red Carpet 2012

It's that time again!
Red Carpet opinions.
let me know your most and least favorite looks of the night, even if I didn't include them in the post.
I'm so excited to be back with beautiful, and not so beautiful dresses.

Sorry about the size of this post... I got a little carried away.

Not so Great:

{I see the 1920's inspiration... But the darts/waistline is just sad looking.}

{This is unfortunate... and put you 'angie leg' away.}

{I HATE this. The cutouts, the weird chest area... It's just a bad attempt at being fashion forward.} 

{I like the skirt shape, and the yellow. But the long sleeve and the lack of  necklace makes me not like it.}

{That waistline darting is just unfortunate.}

{No. Just no.}

{The dress isn't that bad. The addition of pockets totally screwed the fit up. so it looks terrible.}

{WHAT is this?! NOOOOO.}

{I wish it wasn't the color of her skin., and that the top would fit her correctly. Different angled pictures are cringe-worthy.}

{She needs to stop choosing straight skirts.}
  
Great:
{I love this dress for a black tie wedding... Not a red carpet event}

{Love the dress, hate the matching hair}

{I adore the vintage feel. Love it.}


{This dress is so interesting. I love the volume and detail.}

{Yes! Love this!}

{Yay Tina!}

{This is pretty amazing. I love the simple details}

{I love the print. Simple silhouettes and busy print is the way to go!}

{She looks like a disco ball... But for some reason I love it!}

{I love the simplicity of this dress. And the pockets.}



The Best of the Best!!:

{I really love this dress.}

{I love the gold with the awesome blue overlay! It's such a great effect!}

{I just adore this dress! The color is amazing and the cut is so simple. It's great}

{This is yellow done right! Simple, flattering, And interesting}

{This is so great! It doesn't blend in with her skin, the detailing is eye-catching. I love it!}
My Favorite!!!
{It's dramatic. The color is amazing. The cut is awesome. Hands down, this is the best of the night for me.}
All pictures via

No comments: