Home Home Home

August 30, 2012

Theirs/Mine: Finger Paint

{link via}

Big Sis and I decided that we were going to make some finger paint for Paisley.
You see, Pais had been suffering from a diaper rash and was napping.
We needed something to entertain the lovely little thing when she got up.
Big Sis pulled out the Pin and we got started.

{ingredients}

{me stirring the concoction}

{Getting nowhere fast... It was like stirring milk.}

{getting the containers ready with the food coloring}

{I walked away for 10 seconds to grab Paisley when she woke up and it finally decided to thicken up... Figures}

{Color mixed in. Paper found. Baby ready.}

{The final project.}

This was easy-button easy. 
The consistency was a little weird. I don't remember finger paint being almost a gel.
But then again, It's been a while since I've used finger paint.

All in all, a success!

1 comment:

Phil and Darby Hawley said...

You are such a good and fun aunt!