Home Home Home

August 9, 2012

Lake House

So The last weekend in July I spent a great weekend at FIL's lake house.
It's been a long year and I never spend much time with FIL due to him living 2.5 hours away.
I also haven't spent much time with Twin and WK.
That's not due to distance. 
They live, literally, 10 minutes away.
Let's call it what it is.
Twin-ness.

Anyway.
Now that everyone in the family has a child l'exception de notre famille, I've been thinking.
(I wanted to be a little fancy... So you get French.)
Are all our kids going to be at that lake house at once?
Where will people sleep?

My solution.
Pinterest.
(Ha! What did you think I was going to say?)

Check it out!
{pic via}
Other lake house ideas:
{pic via}
{pic via}
{pic via}
{pic via}

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Love the wall of bunk beds.

By the way...I LOVE your new blog look. I usually read on my phone, so when I logged on to my laptop today I was surprised. It's very cute!