Home Home Home

August 7, 2012

I'm On The Lookout

Once upon a time there was this dress.
It was loaned to me for a theatre performance.

I fell in love.
The owner refused to sell me the dress.
I offered money on a nightly basis.
She was so sweet and just laughed at my attempts.
I cried inside.

You see, this dress is her 'goal'.
She bought it when she was at the top of her game (her words).
She has held onto it and has been working her way back into it.
She's really close.

How can I deprive a woman of her goal dress?!
The idea is simply inhumane.

Since then I've been searching for the dress.
It's an Adrianna Papell dress from Nordstrom about 5-6 years ago.
The owner bought it for $15 on sale.

The name of the dress is the Adrianna Papell Beaded Overlay Godet Dress.
I adore all the color choices I've seen.

I'm a size 4.
;)

If anyone has any information.
I'll spotlight your blog.
I'll be your best friend on twitter.
I'll bribe you with everything I have.
You name it, I'll probably do it.
Maybe.
Depending on the request.

Post pictures of Asher-love?
Done.
Post videos of Asher and Zeke fighting.
You got it!
Post unflattering pictures.
Child's play!
Post embarrassing/dumb videos of me doing dumb/embarrassing things.
It has potential.
Dig up pictures from high school.
Could be funny.
I might have some theatre performance footage lying around.
........

Anyone? Anyone?!

2 comments:

Phil and Darby Hawley said...

hehe you're funny...I'm on the lookout for you!

Rachel said...

That's quite the dress--and I can understand the feeling! A few times in my life I've run across dresses that I knew, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that I would regret it for the rest of my life if I didn't get the dress. There's a few you'll do anything for.
But please don't mind if I cracked up over the things you're willing to do. Awesome!