Home Home Home

July 11, 2012

Life is a Cabaret, Old Chum

The musical that I'm in this year is Cabaret.

{pic via}

It's been an interesting show so far.

Things started out rough.
I wasn't able to audition due to personal things and babies being baptized.
No biggie, I'm in the chorus with a little vocal solo.
But there was some confusion with a younger member of the cast.
It was a little comical in a bitter kind of way.
But things got fixed.
And I get to be the dance choreographers assistant for dance rehearsals.
I'm totally cool with that.

Anyway, it's getting exciting.
The show is shaping up.
Costumes are starting to get pulled together.

It's a different show than our little performing arts group usually does...
But it's going to be good.



1 comment:

Phil and Darby Hawley said...

This is so exciting! I wish I could see you perform!