Home Home Home

June 7, 2012

Theirs/Mine: Wedding Invitation Keepsake

I think that Jake being gone is really starting to get to me. 
Here is week 2 of wedding themed crafts.

I adore Pinterest.
I saw this and decided that it was awesome.
Nothing better than finding a functional way to include your wedding memorabilia into every day life.
Don't get me wrong, I'm sure that someday I'll be doing a picture frame of our invitation...
But since I have so many left over I decided to try something a little more unique.

Theirs:
{pic via}

 Mine:
{a small stack of our left over invitations}

{A stash of glass bulbs that I ordered from amazon}
{I felt kinda bad cutting these up.}

{I had it on the lowest setting. Small end = tight curls, big end = lose ones.}

{Asher felt compelled to play with his Santa toy while I was Christmas crafting}

{Not too shabby.}
{1 invitation per ornament.}

I'm pretty pleased with them.
Not I have these lovelies and my flower ornament from last week to beautify my Christmas tree with this upcoming year.
I'm pretty excited!

Anyone have any other wedding crafts they want to share?

***
Don't forget to enter my giveaway!

1 comment:

Phil and Darby Hawley said...

I did this too!!! Yours looks so great Erin!