Home Home Home

June 14, 2012

Theirs/Mine: Color Keys

I saw this on Pinterest and thought it would be a great way to coordinate my keychain!
Theirs
{pic via}

This was an easy and fun craft.
It took about 2 hours with the polish drying and all of that.

Mine:


{Yes, I did this during a break at work.}

I wonder if my husband will be annoyed by his car key being a lovely mint green color...
I love it...
Plus, if I ever need to give the key back, I can just dip it in nail polish remover and call it a day.

4 comments:

Phil and Darby Hawley said...

This is awesome! Now you can tell what key goes where!!!! Very nice, and I love that you did it at work lol

Mrs. Williams said...

I love when people actually do crafts they find on Pinterest! Great job!

Cait said...

omg love those pins girl :) crafts are the best! cute blog too!

Sidne said...

great idea!!
http://sidnereading.blogspot.com