Home Home Home

June 4, 2012

I Try

In the past I've not been hesitant to share about my life.
If you haven't noticed that things have been a bit cookie cutter and scheduled lately, good.
It has.
I'm doing fine. 
I'm just struggling with myself.
And I didn't really think that sharing it on my blog was the best idea. 
I did it before and I think that it was the best idea.
Those of you who stuck it through and are still here with me, Thank you. 
You mean so much more to me than you know.

You have been so supportive and so encouraging this past year.
I have emailed met so many great people who have shared their experiences all in an effort to uplift me and give a girl a chin up.
It's been awesome.
 I just wanted to take the time to thank you.
You are the ones who deal with my crazy, my temper tantrums, my randomness.
I truly love and appreciate each and every one of you.

So, Thank you my Loves. 
You've been so great.

<3
Mucho love, Loves.

Don't forget to enter the giveaway!
It's going live tomorrow.
It's a good one!

1 comment:

Phil and Darby Hawley said...

Hang in there girl! you will pull through it all!!!!! Love ya!