Home Home Home

June 18, 2012

Birch Box: June!

I've been following a number of girls who are signed up to receive the Birch Box monthly box delivery
I decided that I wanted to get awesome samples of beautious beauty supplies. 

I'm a product junkie and I will soon be sharing exactly what my bathroom looks like.

Sad product obsessions aside, I got the email to join the mailing list and I finally got my something fabulous and beautiful in the mail to make me fabulous and beautiful.

I'm uber excited!
{Cutest box ever!}

{I was surprised by how much you got for $10}
{Stila - One Step Bronzer}  
The bronzer was really light going on. 
The color was really subtle and fresh.
I loved the little flecks of sparkle. 
It isn't clubbing sparkle.
More like a fresh, dewy, hint of sparkle.

{The Balm - Stainiac Cheek and Lip Stain "Beauty Queen"}
I've never owned a lip stain.
I was surprised that it was actually a stain.
As in I couldn't get it off my hand.
It was classy at work.
Just call me Super Class.


 The perfume sample is "Not A Perfume" by Juliet Has A Gun
It smells yummy.

The Zip baggie is Tili Bags
Cute!

The Wipe Sample is CleanWell hand sanitizing wipes
Really nice... But it's a wipe. lol


Want to know something exciting?
They have men's BurchBoxes too!!!
Guess who might be signing up her husband to get manly things once every 3 months.
(The boys boxes are quarterly.)


Big Sis found a website called Blumm that has baby themed product sample mailings.

Are you a member of any of these sites, or something similar?
I'd love to hear what you think about the sample box craze.

3 comments:

Phil and Darby Hawley said...

How fun! I've been trying to resist signing up, but every month it gets harder!

Jennifer said...

That was a great box!! I would have liked to try that bronzer! Hope you'll join me on Friday for the Birchbox Beauty Bash!

Jennifer said...

Thanks for linking up girl!! Have a great weekend!