Home Home Home

May 21, 2012

Wedding Weekend

This past weekend I went out of town for a wedding for an old childhood friend.
It was a fun weekend I was able to spend with my family.

I'm  most excited about the dresses that I took for the event/weekend. 
I ordered them from Forever 21 about 2 weeks ago and one of them had a messed up hemline. 
I didn't enjoy the trip to the mall to exchange it.
Have I ever mentioned that the mall gives me the heebie-geebies?
At least the mall closest to my house does.
I digress.

Anyway,
I didn't even end up wearing that dress... I wore a different one.
Figures.

Black lace
{me and Big Sis}

{heading to the church}
It was a really great weekend and I loved the excuse to get a new dress!
And by 'a dress' I mean two new dresses.

{Paisley coloring with my mom}


How was your weekend, Loves?

No comments: