Home Home Home

May 8, 2012

To Vlog or Not to Vlog?

It's a big question. 
I mean really.
"Everyone" is doing it.
I'm thinking that it may happen sometime in the future.

If there is any reason why this woman should not create a vlog,
Speak now or forever hold your peace.

Actually, if you begged me to never do another I'd probably think you were funny, laugh about it, then cry while I was alone in my bed at night.
I kid.
I'd probably become your best blog friend ever.
I love honesty.



I mean really...
Who wouldn't love youtube to give me freeze frames like this?
{Yes, this was on purpose. Gotta love an ugly mug shot on a wedding disposable camera.}

or this?
{my 'well?' face}

Or how about this?
{it's bound to happen...}

I'm up for the challenge.
We'll see if it's something that fits.

What do you think?
Should I take a crack at it?
Leave it be?

1 comment:

Phil and Darby Hawley said...

These pictures have me cracking up at my desk! haha you better do a vlog!