Home Home Home

May 15, 2012

Change of Plans

Don't you just hate it when life just can't seem to settle down and make up it's mind.
That's my life.
Changing things in a split second.
Some times it seems like it happens weekly.
Daily in most cases.

Ready?

Jake and I are not moving.

It's been really hard to find a new place within our price range that has what our current place has to offer us.
ya follow that?
I barely know what I just said.

Our place is nice. 
It's a little more expensive than we would like, but not impossible or anything like that.

Plus I'm not fond of the idea of moving all over again...
This time without my husband.

So there you have it.
No moving.
Mad redecorating.

I'm going to go nap now.
Well, after I get home.


1 comment:

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

I think you made a good decision!

Moving sucks period. But doing it alone? Double suck. glad you were able to make it work so you could stay put!