Home Home Home

May 14, 2012

Accent Vlog


Today I'm using my first Vlog experience to link up with two awesome bloggers and their brand new vlog link-up. 
Yay Darby and Crystal!
I'm excited.

Well, here goes nothin!


Aunt, Route, Wash, Oil, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, Sure, Data, Ruin, Crayon, Toilet, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Spitting image, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Syrup, Pajamas, Caught





I would really like to hear your feedback on this.
Positive or negative.
Did you like it? 
Did you get all the way through it?
Do you Vlog?
Should this happen again?

Well Loves, Thanks for stopping by and pressing play today.
I hope you have an awesome week!
.
.
.

OH!

To celebrate everything new that is going on here I'm doing a product review and giveaway soon!
It will be posted in the near.
Keep an eye out because I'm really excited about this one!

1 comment:

Phil and Darby Hawley said...

I *love* this Erin!!!! Thank you so much for letting Asher join in the fun! Please do another one of these because your personality it awesome!!! Give your vlog co-star some lovin for me!